Sunday, June 1, 2008

I want....

I want...

my own garden so I can grow some bearded Irises like this




















and Hostas like this

















and Rhododendron like this


















I also want...




A facial that make my skin look like melted milk chocolate










A massage that stimulate and relaxes me. I want my bones to melt and the tension to drain from my body


I'd also like my masseuse to look like him

My list of wants seem to get bigger and bigger. At least most of my needs are met. I'm thankful for that. But every woman want to have- at least one time- the ice cream with the sprinkles-cherry-nuts-and the chocolate sauce -instead of just the plain low-fat frozen vanilla yogurt. I'm hoping that a little of the former will come into my life soon.

No comments: