Wednesday, June 18, 2008

And the celtics take it.




















Hey Guys,

I'm so happy that the Celtic's won the Championship. I'm a huge fan of KG even when he was with the Minnesota Timber wolves. I just thought his work ethic was wonderful. He's like a marvelous machine- Killer instinct and precision


























Of course I watched the behind the scenes show on ESPN. I love to see how athletes got their start and what motivates them. I must say I thought the Lakers would put up more of a fight but what are you going to do when Ray Allen is downing three's like it's his job. I am also a fan of Ray Allen even before I knew who he was I watched the movie"He got Game" with him and Denzel Washington. Both of these players labored for years with other teams-Kevin G.-the Minnesota Timberwolves,Ray Allen the Seattle Supersonics. It's good to see that their hard work has been rewarded. Now don't get me wrong-I've never been a Celtics fan. Personally not my type of team until they got Kevin and Ray. I also like pierce but don't know enough about him other than he's the other piece of the puzzle. But I can't stand the Lakers. Don't like any of the players- well Pau Gasol he's okay- But I hate Koby's arrogance. Every time he's interviewed he just comes off as a little bit of a jerk. The Laker's got beat like they stole something. I didn't even finish watching the game. I mean 131-92? How sad is that. But it was sweet for the Celtics and the Big Three.

Des

No comments: