Friday, June 6, 2008

Bills, Bills,Bills

hey guys,

I just paid for car note and my cable bill. I'm cool until next pay. I also have enough to spend on this weekend with impunity. I probably won't being that I'm committed to starting up a for real emergency cash fund. I want to make sure that I don't have a pay day lending experience. I absolutely abhor paying interest. So I bit the bullet and paid of a loan with money from my savings. Now my savings are leaner but I'm feeling not pain because I know that I won't have that extra bill at the end of the month. I'm pairing down and preparing for my trip to Chicago and guess what I need for that?

You guessed it-I need a gang of cash. But I'm going to have fun this weekend I swear if it kills me. I get to go to arts festival this weekend(Yeah me!) I'm so excited. I just love fair atmospheres. I'll be good food wise-the prices will keep me on the straight and narrow-but I will probably by something small.

Well I gotta get ready for my weekend

See ya Monday kids

des

No comments: