Thursday, June 5, 2008

Dream when you're feeling blue or in my case sleepy

Hey guys,


I don't know what it is about pilate's that totally kicks my butt-i'm here to tell you I still haven't fully recovered from my 1hr 15min exercise session on tuesday. i worked out for 30 minutes today and might do pilates tonight or tomorrow morning. Every muscle that I worked on Tuesday protested this morning as I moved through hip-hop abs. I feel better but I'm also up in the weight department. Not much but I can definitely see that the way I was eating is far better than eating chinese and deny's. Hey It was my birthday so i decided to live alittle. Well I'm back on the wagon again. Chugging water and eating better. Try to keep my pantry full of fruits and vegetables. I have however been getting the recommended 8 hours of sleep a night. What a difference that has made. Now while I'm up in the weight department some of it is due to the muscle I've put on my frame. I can see it most noticeably in my thighs and belly area. I feel the layer of muscle building. So I'm looking for another decrease in the scale numbers. My clothes are also fitting better. It's been so wonderful to see the changes occurring in my body.

des

No comments: