Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Go Go Go Obama You know what they say!


Go go go Obama you know what they say!
Go go go Obama you'll make it someday!
sha na na Obama you're doing fine!
You and your campaign ahead of your time!

Hey guys,

It's a great day in the neighborhood. I'm so stoked that we finally have a candidate for the democratic party. I think that Obama is new enough that he's not jaded. We need a change and I think we'll get it. Just listening to him speaks makes me want to become a better more involved American. I didn't watch the final primary. I was to busy exercising to watch much tv.

You know it's a good idea to know how long your exercise program is going to be before you decide to combine two exercise tapes. I knew I was going to do walk away the pounds for 30 minutes and I figured I'd do a new Pilate's one after. Well the Pilate's exercise was 45 minutes long. So all combined I exercised for 1 hr and 15 minutes. I might rest today or only do hip hop abs. I was going to go for a walk but it's been raining all day. It started early this morning with this terrific boom! I thought someone had fallen down the stairs but it was just thunder. It was followed shortly after with a brilliant lightning show that lit up my room. Now if this was during the day-no problem. 3 o'clock in the morning? not so cool. I had a hard time getting back to sleep and now feel like I've been drugged. Well gotta make the donuts!

des

No comments: