Sunday, June 8, 2008

What a 7 year-old thinks about...


Hey guys,

I'd like to welcome my nephew eddie to my blog. He has decided to give us a sneak peak into the mind of a seven year-old boy.

Q: So How long have you been 7 years old?

A: In the school year or the year.

Q: The year.

A: One.

Q: So eddie what do you think about being a Gentleman? Is it something that is important to you?

A: NO. Because if you get in to be a gentleman- you'll never get out!

Q: What about helping old ladies and your mom and stuff like that?

A: The best thing to do is walk past them.

Q: But what if they really need your help? You could totally save the day for them. Don't you want to be a sort of super hero for them?

A:No. They better ask God for help.

Q: Okay what do you like the most about school?

A:Recess

Q: Why?

A:Because we get to play.

Q: So what are a few of your favorite games?

A: Soccer,Tether ball,Two-square,Four-square and basketball.

Q: So who's your favorite basketball team?

A: Mine is let me see hmmmm...I would say Seattle super sonics

Q: Man that's old school-Ray Allen came from The supersonics.

Q: So What are you interested in?

A: Not helping old people.

Q: But someday you're going to be old and walking with cane and you'll want someone to open the door for you. What are you going to do then when you need help?

A: I'm going to make them help me.

Q: How?

A: By giving them some cold cold cash.

Q: What if you didn't have any money right then?

A: Then I would act like a hobo and then say "Spare a dollar please?" Then I'd give it to them and say "Now open the door".

Q:So What do you want to be when you grow up?

A: A commedian. Let me tell you one of my jokes?

Q: okay.

A: When I was riding in my car I didn't know which way to go so I stopped at this jamican dude to ask for directions. This is what he said. Yeah Mon this is what you want to do mon. Turn left yeah mon right right mon then go straight mon there should be a crew cause I don't know where to go. gotta take if from there mon-by mon.

Q: Don't quit your day job. What happened to you being a stunt man?

A: Tasted the Lava-Tasted to sweet.

Q: Please explain for our audience what lava has to do with stunt men?

A: Cause Lava is an extreme thing. You don't know what's going to happen if you bungee jump in there. You don't know if it's going to erupt it might burn your bones. Besides I wanted to join the knitting club-Just kidding-actually I wanted to join the peace corps. What is the Peace Corps.

Q: The Peace Corps is an organization who send people to different countries to help them learn different things like english or how to improve their countries throught industry.

A: I think I'd like to join them then.

Q: Is there anything you would like our readers to know about seven year old boys?
Here's your chance to tell us all you know.

A: Seven year old girls love to do things to get you to look at them sometimes.

Q: What about seven year old boys:

A: They try to ignore that.

Q: Do you think that girls have cooties.

A: no. that a really little thing that boys make up.

Q: Well It's been a pleasure interviewing you. I look forward to showing you this blog when you're 14.

A: Bye


Well that All folks.

des

No comments: