Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Baby Basil

,
Hey guys

My basil is finally coming up. It looks like the picture above. There's something so cool about watching stuff grown in your own garden. I had to show my mother the basil. I was so excited but she kind of looked at me like I was weird or something. I'm not much of a green thumb but I'm learning. There are jalapeno plants for a good home at work. I might try my hand but I'm not much for spicey things. I figure I can grown them and then give them away to people who love them. I am however trying to grow: black eyed susans,purple cone flowers,and thyme and swiss chard. Wish me luck.

Here's the blast from the past that i failed to hyper link. Just cut and paste into the address box of your browser and watch.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZElWBsoyvUo

No comments: