Sunday, August 31, 2008

Long time no blog

Hey guys,

It's been a while since I've blogged. I'm trying to get things together for the cruise I'm going on next week(I'm so stoked!!!). I just went to the wedding of my godmother's son. It was really beautiful. They had the throw-away cameras on every table and little glass coasters for everyone. I saw so many people I haven't seen from my old church. It was great. I partied like it was 1999. Lately the mornings have been cool and wonderful. I get the most awesome feeling when I walk to my car in the morning. I love a cool and brisk morning. It's excellent for riding or walking. When I have to turn on the heat in my car it's a good thing. It's getting to be jean and sweatshirt weather. I'm going to be going to a lot of football games and possibly(if the funds say so)to a crew game-or visit the Perkins observatory.

check ya later kids

des

No comments: