Monday, September 1, 2008

What is a Friend?


Hey guys,

I recently talked to one of my best friends in the whole world. We talked about education,Welfare,building bridges out of poverty,wanting an intelligent man,my going back school,etc. She lives far from me so I don't get to see her like I used to. We are far apart geographically but close emotionally. She's still by sounding board and the person who keeps me from flying off the handle. I realize that it's hard to come by friends who will stand in your corner and truly have your best interest in mind. We've been friends for well over 10 years and We've had so many adventures. I'd tell you about them but then I'd have to kill you. So if you have someone who:

encourages you
stands by you
motivates you
cry with you
laughs with you

Tell them how wonderful it is to be friends with them. Ms. E, I'm glad you're my friend. Thanks for the pep talk and the laughter over the past decade.

des

No comments: