Thursday, August 14, 2008

Over the River and Through the woods

Hey Guys,

This will be a quick post. Mainly because I'm tired and secondly because I don't have the pics I need yet to flesh out my story. I went camping for the first time in my life this past week. The wonderful Ms. L went with me and lent me her camping advice along with all the camping tools. I learned to build a fire-put up a tent and how to use a cook stove. We also visited many OHS(Ohio historical society)sites. I really liked camping and will probably do it again. But now I'm just looking forward to sleeping in my big bed again. I'll tell you all about it later.

Until then kids have a little watch and a laugh with snoopy and Woodstock

good night

des

1 comment:

allie said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your camping experience!!!