Saturday, August 9, 2008

Just a very short post.

Can I just say, Josh Groban's voice has got to be the most mesmerizing voice i've heard lately. I listen to him sing and all my visions of romance spring into my head. Not the naughty bits but the warm and forever kind of thoughts. The finish each others thoughts thoughts. His voice is just so rich and deep and melodic-Just makes you want to hit the bike trail some more just so you can have an excuse to listen to him for another 30 minutes. If his voice wasn't enough the lyrics would melt you. One of my favorite songs of his is "When you say you love me"

"When you say you love me"
Like the sound of silence calling,
I hear your voice and suddenly
I'm falling, lost in a dream.
Like the echoes of our souls are meeting,
You say those words and my heart stops beating.
I wonder what it means.
What could it be that comes over me?
At times I can't move.
At times I can hardly breathe.

When you say you love me
The world goes still, so still inside and
When you say you love me
For a moment, there's no one else alive

If these words don't get you-check your pulse

des

No comments: