Wednesday, July 30, 2008

So Tired-Tired of waiting.....


Hey guys

Just to let you know I'm in a whiny mood today(Cue the violins and bring out cheese and fruit tray). I don't know about you but I'm tired of waiting. Here's a small(I promise it's tiny) list of what I'm tired of.

I'm Tired of....

1. Being the girl who holds the purses while her friends dance.

2.Being invisible(trust me it's not easy but I try)

3. Waiting on God

4. Begging God

5.Waiting for a promotion

6. Waiting for my ship-canoe-yacht-dingy-inner tube to come in.

7. Putting on a good face and taking one for the team.

8. missing out on tenderness and caring and pretending i don't need or want them in my life.

9. Bad hair or clothing days or a combination. Don't forget bad skin days(who wants to be ashy and dried up-not me!

10.monotonous tasks,hot rainy days,hot sticky days,screaming kids,impatient drivers(okay so sometimes that's me.)

There are however many things that I am grateful for. Tune in again tomorrow and see what makes desi happy

check ya later


des

1 comment:

allie said...

Chin up young woman. If you go to the Irish Fest, you can dance all you like, not purses to hold--promise! Love the new picture in your headline!