Thursday, July 24, 2008

What's new with you pussy cat?



Hey guys,

I'm listening to some new artist and I'm in serious like with both of these artists. First off it's Paolo Nutini-just love his song "Last Request" and then just for fun and hip shaking action it's "New Shoes" it's just a fun song that makes you remember the joys of a new pair of kicks that don't hurt your feet. The my next fave right now is The Afters-They have a great song called "Never going back to okay" It makes me think of never settling and being fully alive and conscious. The only thing that sucks in my music world right now is the fact that I have no way of emptying my MP3 player right now. That means I can't revamp the play list. While I dearly love the music that's on it-I would love to able to change it somewhat. Now you may ask how this happened. Well my brother updated our computer and all the music files on it previously were erased-not his fault i knew he was doing it-we just didn't have the space or the time to burn the music to disc. So it won't let me load the music back on and I'm stuck with this play list. it's okay-suitable for my many walks and bike rides. Speaking of riding-I rode my bike to Kroger last night and picked up some implements of destruction-oh yeah and some peanut butter chips and chocolate chips. You know how it is when you get this surge of inspiration and decide to try a new venture with out a map? Well I decided to make two-toned fudge-That's right-half chocolate and half peanut butter-I marbled it and it turned out pretty good. Not all impulsive decisions turn out bad. I shared it with some friends and they loved it. I'm so stoked right now- I get to volunteer at the Live Strong Summit tomorrow at OSU. I have my brilliantly yellow t-shirt with volunteer emblazoned on the back. So I'm ready to rock tomorrow. I look forward to meeting all the many new faces I'll see tomorrow.

Stay cool and keep sane

Des

No comments: