Monday, July 21, 2008

Who's afraid of the Big Black Bat?


Well guys,

I've seen the Dark Knight and I was very impressed. Heath Ledger's performance was amazing. I don't know about Oscar worthy but he definitely deserves at the very least honorable mention. He totally nailed the creepy/funny aspect of the joker. There were scenes that were so funny and creepy at the same time. It was such a departure from his usual characters-There was no "Ten things I hate about you-Four Feathers or A Knights Tale. Christian Bale was awesome as well. I love his batman best of all-not just because he's easy on the eyes but his portrayal is so likable. I know there are some purist out there who have been reading the comic since time immortal but I still like him the best.


If you haven't seen the movie-go see it. You will love it. But don't take my word for it(Reading Rainbow Reference)

I've not blogged in a while. No access or time to write. I spent sometime with the family this weekend. My wonderful niece did get me to try rollerblading-I was so bad. I didn't fall but lets just say-I won't be doing that anytime soon. Just picture me rolling down their drive way holding on to a broomstick handle. Not pretty-Not pretty. So I begged off the skates and rode her bike instead. Much better trade. It was all good until this moth decided to try landing on my neck. I HATE Moths especially when their trying to land on you. So I'll be walking in the daytime thank you very much!

No comments: