Friday, May 30, 2008

Ahhhhhhhhhh The simple Life
















Hey guys

Summer is just around the corner. I'm not a fan of the heat but I am a fan of small and simple sweet treats. There's nothing better than fresh cut pineapple and cool whip. It's luscious and sweet and oh so refreshing. You don't even need sugar. The pineapple is sweet enough and as added bonus it's good for you. If you want to try something a little fancier-try layering pineapple,blueberries,and strawberries. You can either put the cool whip in between each layer or just on the very top. Very tasty and high in anti-oxidents. There's something about fresh fruit that so seductive and fulfilling. I wish I new someone who had a garden and grew their own watermelons or vegetables-I'd so buy from them. So share some fruit with your friends and family-it's guaranteed to make them smile.

No comments: