Friday, April 11, 2008

Curiouser and Curiouser

Have you ever had one of those days when you feel like you fell down the rabbit hole? I just got an email from a minister who liked my profile. I know that age is just a number but he's 57-he's like 4 years younger than my dad-are you serious? That's just beyond creepy. Also the list of attributes that he wanted his lady to have just cracked me up. Like you can't act like Satan's first cousin if you go to Sunday school and bible study on Wednesday nights. No offense to this guy-He knows what he wants-I just want someone more normal and closer to my age(a lot closer)-is that so bad? I'm also going on the record-christian dudes kind of creep me out-yes I am a christian-but some guys take that whole wives be submissive to your husband stuff way to far. They never seem to read the rest of the scripture-you're supposed to love me like Christ loved the church-he even gave his life for the church. Does it sound like God made you king of the hill? Sounds to me like he made you my spiritual nurturer-my encourager-my lover and best friend-my support system-just I am for you. So until I can meet a liberal christian man who likes me for me and wants my dreams to be fulfilled as much as his own-I'll wait.

des

No comments: