Thursday, April 10, 2008

Can I go play outside?


It's been so beautiful lately. I've had to put my car thermostat on cool twice! I love this time of year. It's just warm enough but not too hot. I'm still craving a bike excursion. I decided to ride my old bike-forgetting that the last person who rode it last summer was my nephew. While my nephew is fairly tall-at 8 he's not taller than me. So the bike seat was all the way down to the frame. I felt like a little old grandma hunched over on my too short bike. I did ride anyway and it was awesome. My heart pumped blood like it never pumped before-so I got to rushes-one the rush you get when the blood and adrenaline is coursing through your body - and the rush you get from coasting back down a hill you just struggled to pedal up. I'm so ready for my real bike-the one that doesn't hurt my bottom. I'm thinking that I need to do some test driving of each model. Come on tax rebate-mama needs a new bike. Guess what-I'm down again-no not down on my luck-or down on myself-My weight's down. Yipeeee!. I want to make lemonade and put on my pedal pushers and push on some bike pedals. I'm thinking of going to farmers market as soon as it opens. No more frankenfood for me. Catch me on the way down.


Des

No comments: