Saturday, March 22, 2008

It's a Ducky Day for Duckling Day

Today we were bombarded by 600 little people(not midgets) masquerading as ducks. They made duck puppets-went fishing for ducks-make baby ducks that nestled in their tiny plastic egg cocoons. Magic Mirror tell me today Did all my friends have fun at play? I saw a penguin and a duck dinosaur and a super hero duck. The kids had such a good time. Afterwards it was like the calm after the storm. It was wonderful weird almost like slipping into an alternate universe. One of my co-workers said his ears were still ring from all of the quacking and waddling that was going on. It was also perfect weather for ducks- cool and crisp with just a bit of a bite in the wind. The snow held of until the activities were finished. After a day like today I feel like snuggling into my own warm cocoon. I'm having visions of a warm bed and a space heater in my near future. Pray for me guys- I started this morning at 4:30 am and I'm still going strong at 2pm. Pray for traveling mercies-If I'm too sleepy I don't drive-I just hole up and take a nap in my car. Have you ever done that and been creeped out when you woke up? So caffeine will be my friend until I get home and get the well deserved sleep that I need.

Peace out kids!
Des

No comments: