Friday, March 21, 2008

Bringing Sexy Back!

I just love that song. It cracks me up. But I digress-Today is a day for letting your inner woman or man shine. They say if you treat yourself the way you want to be treated the world will follow suit. Well I got my hair cut and will soon be doing my own diy mani and pedi. I'm wearing my super hero jeans-you know the ones that make you feel like you conquer any villan or fiendish side kick. I'm fully outfitted and ready to take on the world or at least calmly argue with the cable company about their make believe phone service (pretend you can actually make a call-if you wait for them the technician may come:(.-I've also started my research into money for college coupled with employment opportunities in said colleges. I hoping to slip into something a little more comfortable by the end of the summer if not sooner-(i'm counting on sooner). I'm not just talking about clothing-i'm talking about a new job-new attitude-new way of doing things-new way of honoring myself and others. If you haven't done it in a while-tell the people in your life just how much they mean to you. Give someone a hug-a encouraging word-the winning lotto numbers-oops got carried away there. But giving feels good and will help you bring compassion back-it may also help you bring sexy back! How cool would that be.

Des

No comments: