Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Get Up and Get Out and Get Something Going!

Hey Guys,

It's Spring Again. It's a time of renewal. A time of rebirth and a time to try to move on again. Don't let any opportunity pass you by. Take any chance you get to shine. You may wonder where this is coming from. I've said in earlier post that I'm done waiting for life to start. I meant that from my heart. So I'm currently planning to make baby clothing and sell it online. I have so many ideas and more than enough down time to figure out a plan. Stop waiting for people to realize that you're amazing. People around you often can't see beyond the end of their noses and don't care to. Not everyone has your best interest at heart. So look out for yourselves and be a willing participant in your own story. I know I'm preaching to the choir on this one. I feel different this year-I know that something awesome is going to happen to me. I'm almost around that corner-join me at the finish line.

des

No comments: