Thursday, March 6, 2008

Ice Ice Baby


Hey guys,


It's march and I thought spring had finally arrived. I guess I was wrong because on my drive home I found that all the trees were encased in a inch thick coverage of ice. The tree outside my house finally had enough and rested it's weary limbs on our roof. I just joined a SNB and love it. We sat around and talked about everything and knitted the evening away. What better way to spend a cold and rainy day then to sit in a coffee shop and knit while you sip on your mocha late or pomegranate green tea. I am currently working on a blood red hat for moi. I'll post picks when it's finished. Gotta get back to the grind.
c-ya later
des

1 comment:

allie said...

I hope the drive last night was not too difficult, you have alot more snow then Columbus.