Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'm in Love......With........

Hey guys,

I'm totally into my new main squeeze-He lets me push his buttons all the time. He's always whispering sweet music in my ears. Oh! to hear him croon to me at night-or encourage me at the gym. He's full of sound advice. He told me that Jesus was the reason for the season. I also now that He can't go for that-uh uh no can do. Did you know that peter piper picked peppers but Run rocked rhymes? He also told me that I can't hurry love. That it's best to wait for love. He also tells me to get down on it. If you haven't figured it out yet... I have a new MP3 player-2GB(score!) it's 40 bucks well spent. I thought I'd treat myself to some good tunes. The only weird thing? When I went to load the music on the player-someone already had music on it. I guess that's what you get when you buy a clearance item. I haven't listened to their music yet-I'll probably end up erasing it but it's weird all the same. I know it's been a while since my last post. I've been a busy little bee-I'm moving into a new position(yeah me!!) I'm so excited to be doing something new and adventurous. I'm also continuing my downward trajectory on the scales.(Take that! Captain Waggle bottom)

No comments: