Sunday, September 28, 2008

Something borrowed,Something blue

Hey guys,

I just got back from my cousin's wedding in Tennessee. It was good to see all of my cousins and uncles and aunts and such. I had a good time. Had some cake,partied like it was 1999 and wonders of wonders























I caught the bouquet. I wasn't really intending to I just happened to be there. Well we rode 5 deep in my mom's Buick century(or lesabre I can never remember). I had fun in the hotel and learning my way around Johnson city. I wish I would have had more time to explore. I'm home now and will be happy to rest in my own bed. The hotel bed was comfortable but it wasn't mine. It's always sad to leave family you don't see that often. You just want to be able to hole up and talk the day away. But alas-it was not meant to be and we headed back making good time(thanks to my daredevil driving antics) and reached home safely and ticket free(GO TEAM!!!)

No comments: