Saturday, October 18, 2008

Last Chance-Last Dance


Well guys,

Friday was my last day at work. I didn't put any less effort into it-I figure that the way I leave one place is the way I'll go on to another. I did however have a wonderful conversation about Heart(the rock group)and Journey with my friend Genni. I gave her one of my goodbye cd's. I was totally rocking out the night before to Stryper-Now I have "He is the reason for the season" and "To hell with the devil"along with "Never" by Heart and "Lovin',Touchin',and Squeezin" by Journey stuck in my head. I'm going to miss my peeps. I just thought about how wonderful it is to be able to say your going to miss the people from your old job. Okay enough with the touchy-feely bit. I went to the pumpkin festival today. Was it worth it? Ms. A allowed me to drag her into a 2 hour car trip to go. Circleville wasn't that far away but the traffic sucked donkey balls. It took you forever to get to the festival. Once there I sampled-pumpkin pie-pumpkin burger-pumpkin turnover with pumpkin ice cream and Cinnamon sauce-yep I'm pumpkin ed out. The biggest pumpkin weighed in at a hefty 1375 pounds. I'm glad I went but don't know if I'll do it again next year. I'm home and now going to crash.


desi

No comments: