Monday, October 20, 2008

This is the first day of the rest of your life


Hey guys,

Today was my first day at my new job. Thanks to all of the people who wished me good luck. It was fun and I like the way they do things. I'll have to get used to the customers and such but all and all it was good. I would like to say nothing out of the ordinary occurred but I would be wrong. We had a diabetic go into shock and spasm on the floor. We called the paramedics and my new boss had to hold the I.V. bag for the EMT guys. I'm not a lookey lou but I ended up leading a patron over their because they needed a book in that area. I like the people at the branch and they are so welcoming-different from the stone-but still good. The drive wasn't bad and I made it to the gym today(yeah me!). I'm excited to turn the page and start a new chapter. One of the guys at work asked me how my first day was. I told him that i liked it. He said jokingly- so I'll see you tomorrow then? So I'm starting to fit in. I danced like crazy nuts tonight. Tonight I learned an urban waltz-it was a jazzed up version of some enchanted evening-so awesome. I also practiced a new way of doing the twist-so awesome. Before you know it I'll be doing some ballroom dancing(as soon as I become rich-it's expensive). So today is a day of exploration and getting my feet wet-(quack quack-or should I say Aflac)

be good to yourselves

des

1 comment:

Brandon said...

I'm glad to see your first day went well, I'm still a bit rusty here, I want to go back on vacation, it was too short. rock on!