Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What's in your player?

You know sometimes I forget how much I like an artist. I'm listening to some Rock music right now. First up to bat would be my all time favorite Billy Idol





Favorite on this album?

1. Dancing with myself
2. Eyes without a Face
3. Catch my Fall
4. Hot in the City
5. To be a lover

And now for a little 90's music-I'm listening to Offspring






My picks from this album?

1. Come out and Play
2. Why don't you get a job.
3. Pretty Fly(for a white guy)
4.Self-esteem

Now for the softer side of Des-I'm also listening to the Ojays!
What can I say about them-they are just too smooth.



My Fab Five?

1. Forever Mine
2. Used to be my girl
3. Darlin' Darlin' Baby
4. I love music
5. For the love of money

So that's what I'm plugged into at the moment. What's in your player?

des

No comments: