Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What I've been doing

As promised here are some pictures of the projects that I have finished in recent weeks.

Here is the cable baby sweater I knitted from a pattern book I got at knitters mercantile. I loved the yarn and the button's were a steal at .25 cents for two of them. I love knitting cables and this one was a challenge


The next pictures are a weird combo. I took three patterns from different books and came up with this wrist warmer. Originally it was an arm band from Knockdown Knits,Skull pattern from Son of Stitch and Bitch,and Double knitting. I love to see what I can come up with when I tweak patterns.




The next one is a cable hat from Stitch and Bitch Nation-see a pattern here?




This argyle purse is a double knit pattern of course from Son of Stitch and Bitch. Originally it's meant to be a scarf. I kind of got tired of knitting the pattern so I decided to try making it into a purse. I'm pretty happy with the results.



I've finally given into my creative side and decided to let it have free reign. Who knows what will show up on the blog next.

Des

No comments: