Sunday, September 21, 2008

Crusin






















So I left on a jet plane. I was so blessed on this adventure. Not only did we avoid Ike but I got shots










like this

















And this
























From the my window seat in the plane. I absolutely love flying. It's the fastest and safest method of travel. Now that gas is so high it's becoming the cheapest as well. What is there to say about the cruise-






I came







I saw











I Conquered




















I felt pretty-oh so pretty-I felt pretty and witty and bright. All kidding aside(and references to West Side Story) I had a ball. I definitely recommend cruising as an all in one excursion. Where else can you get your lodging,food,and entertainment for $800 for a week? and remember what happens on the cruise stays on the cruise(unless you're the kiss and tell type)

des

No comments: