Saturday, August 29, 2009

UGHHHH!

I haven't been able to post for a while. It's not that there hasn't been anything going on-it that too much has been going on. Why do you have to make all of your really important decisions in 2.5 seconds? Now I'm figuring out school,housing,and trying to get my financial house in order. I've at least done the financial house thing. I learned from my financial advisor that I need to have 159,000 dollars to retire. How am I going to get there? Well I guess I'll be looking into multiple streams of income and the like. Talk about being fiscally responsible always makes me feel antsy. Thoughts of traveling,cooking,and having my own business start to percolate in my brain. I really want some room to grow and stretch my creative muscle. I'm tired applying snatch minutes of creativity to the fabric of my dreams. Last night I made pumpkin butter for the first time. I haven't tried it on bread yet but so far it's grand!. I hope to soon post some pictures of the knitted items that I've been working on. Gotta go back and finish my work day.

Des

No comments: