Monday, June 22, 2009

Picture of the Week!




This is another picture that came from my walk in the woods. Sometimes natural light is your friend. I was intrigued by the that single green leaf lying in the creek bed. This is my week of knittastic fun! I have some days off this week and I'll spend them hiking,knitting and probably taking my nephew creeking(apparently the metro parks have a naturalist who gives creek tours during the summer) or to the chiller(He really wants to try ice skating). He's 9 years old today. Happy Birthday Nephew! Time seems to move so fast now. I can remember when he was in footie pajama's dancing with his sister. They were practicing my nieces winter concert songs complete with dance moves. It was so cute. Well guys have fun this week-I'll be going to the movies tonight-I'll tell you all about it.

Des

No comments: