Sunday, May 31, 2009

Notes from an 8 year old

Hey guys,

I'd like to welcome back my 8-year-old nephew back to my blog. Today's topics include how to save trees, Ways that you know you get old.


Desi Q: So Eddie how can we save trees?

Eddie A: Schools have to give less homework because paper is made out of trees.

Desi Q: How are you going to learn if you don't do homework?

Eddie A: You have mom's, You have dad's ask them.

Desi Q: But they send you to school to be taught by professional teachers. These people actually went to school to learn how to teach you. What if your parent's aren't as smart as your teacher?

Eddie A: When you go to school you gather all the people that don't want to be there and start a riot.

Desi Q: How does rioting help you to learn?

Eddie A: It teaches us how to be aggressive. P.S. I'm making stuff up!

Desi Q: Being aggressive can only help you in some situations. I don't think you need to be an aggressive knitter, or an aggressive ballerina. Those things don't require you to be aggressive.

Eddie A: I'm not really aggressive I just like to say that.

Desi Q: On to the next topic. How do know that you're getting old?

Eddie A: Actually how do you know YOU are getting old?

Desi A: I'm not getting older, I'm getting better!

Well that was a short interview. I have to go smash my nephew on the badminton court. Until next time.

Des

No comments: