Saturday, April 11, 2009

What's on your needles



This scarf took me a while to finish. I hate weaving in the ends but the color change was awesome. I got this yarn from the only yarn shop in Mansfield-it's no longer in business. How I miss the knit cafes we used to have. I would get so inspired by the projects the other ladies would be doing. If I do striping again I'll weave the ends in as I go along.




This scarf is from a one skein book that I found. It took me 1 1/4 skeins-probably the thickness of the yarn was a problem. It turned out lovely I really enjoyed doing the cable patterns. I think cables may be my favorite pattern to do. I'm trying a poncho with cables that look challenging. I'll post it as soon as I get it done. Stay tuned.

Des

1 comment:

allie said...

D-these look great!