Monday, September 5, 2011

Long time no blog!


So I'm in the spin cycle part of my educational journey. I'll be graduating in December! Yeah me ! What has that meant as far as blogging? Well it means I haven't had the chance to blog as much as I would like to. I've been living the life of a full time student, full time worker, and part time sleeper for well over 2 years now and I have to say I'll be glad when it's over. I've taken this labor day weekend to actually do some of the things that renew my spirit, hence the crazy meschugena knitting marathon that spawned this pair of fingerless gloves in a day and a half. I knit like it was my job! It felt sooooo good! I can't explain it. Wait I can, I think. It's the feeling you get when that 72% dark chocolate you've been craving since moses was a baby, not only goes on sale but is by one get one free. I was blessed with the knitting trinity. Lime green silk/cotton yarn, time, and the ability to find the correct needles and gauge for the project! I won't be cold in the branch anymore! I love it! Well I'll be posting some pictures of my first ever Ohio State Football game and the awesome experience shortly!

Join us again friends, when the fearless knitter will demonstrate how to cable knit without a cable needle! (yes, you can do this too!)

Desi

No comments: