Friday, July 9, 2010

The Traveling Librarian!

Well guys,

I've went coastal now. I have currently been to 4 libraries in my journey out west. I visited a library in South Dakota that had an interesting approach to their lost and found. Once a month they spread items from the lost and found on the table with a sign that says" If this is yours take it". There was a library in Yellowstone national park. Really cute and small, had access to Internet with a guess pass. The second library was in the doubletree hotel in Berkeley California, I "checked out" Angry Agnes and the hit man(yes I brought lots of books but I"m a reader I zoomed through them). The last an most interesting library was in Reno Nevada. I say interesting but the library was located in side the mall. This is the first time I've experienced what it feels like to be a customer waiting on the other side of the gate waiting for the branch to open. Who know what I'll find next.

Des

No comments: